Get Lucky!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We first found Sam waiting ina car on a hot day checking for a dog that he already found and then decided to go back to his office but when he got there he fought with the doorman over a package - or something and then in the package he found was a slip of paper and some cool green popcorn balls, the kind they use for packages and stuff when they want to ship delicate stuff around the world or whereever and then a guy was at the door who started saying crap that was dissing on ma man and he didn't like it and kicked him out and then some guys brought him a 'special' chair that, well, who knows what could be done - oh and the narrator was being fired and stuff and then Barak Obama was elected president though some people on here didn't like that and then a girl called who was a call girl and Sam didn't have time for that but before he could get prices another noob was at his door but this time it was the police and the guy was a Clockwork Orange fanatic and Sam didn't understand a word he was saying so he kicked him out but most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's Mayonnaise was manufactured in England, in fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York and this would have been the largest single shipment delivered to Mexico, but sadly, as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York as the ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost but the people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss and their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day and The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as "Sinko de Mayo" and then Sam had another visitor who was his next door neighbor who was upset about something and Sam couldn't figure it out and he had a bunch of names and a place that he had to go for a rendes, ronday, renzvouuu, *$##**^* - a meeting at some bar or something and then something happened which he didn't like and then another thing and then Dixie (the call girl) said something which made Sam spit something onto something and everything was going crazy and.....jeez, read the freakin story instead of wasteing time here! This was so un-needed! So back to the story.........

Sam coughed then licked his finger.

Attachments

• lucky200.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 138
I'm halfway thorugh a new chapter. Just hold on a dang minute. I'm packing and spending money and, damn, these shoes are too tight! Where the 'ell did I buy these from? Wait. Oh, the socks are too thick. Just gotta get them off and....Wooah!! I gotta wash my feet more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread