Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trebor, the magnetos would be mounted on the front of the engine, one for a single row radial, two for a twin or double row and they looked like a distributor with a cover over it. The cover housing the ignition wires.

Trebor, the magnetos would be mounted on the front of the engine, one for a single row radial, two for a twin or double row and they looked like a distributor with a cover over it. The cover housing the ignition wires.

I knew that! I just completely forgot
I like Riveters...they're really riveting

From Yahoo:
Ayesha Farooq, 26, Pakistan's only female war-ready fighter pilot, poses for photograph as she sits in the cockpit of a Chinese-made F-7PG fighter jet at Mushaf base in Sargodha, north Pakistan June 6, 2013. Farooq, from Punjab province's historic city of Bahawalpur, is one of 19 women who have become pilots in the Pakistan Air Force over the last decade - there are five other female fighter pilots, but they have yet to take the final tests to qualify for combat. A growing number of women have joined Pakistan's defence forces in recent years as attitudes towards women change. Picture taken June 6, 2013. REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra

Attachments

• 2013-06-12T210903Z_775246213_GM1E96C1U4U01_RTRMADP_3_PAKISTAN-AIRFORCE-WOMEN.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 211
Recently, I came across a real talented photographer who's been doing some excellent vintage work. I wanted to check with 'em before posting thier work here, and I got the green light.
These are courtesty of M A L A K Photography.com (visit thier FB page!)

Jessamyne Rose, Yanks Air Museum's P-40E Warhawk

Caitlin Litzinger, Palm Springs Air Museum's Miss Angela B-17G

Ashten Goodenough and Doug Matthews' F4U-4 Corsair

There's several more I'd like to post but they'll have to wait until I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread