Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK. For Leonidas. Most of here are a bunch of old farts who enjoy pulling the leg of a young newbie, you know, like pull my finger. So, the more I thought of it, it brought me back to your age when the old grayheads would mess with me. Considering you are young enough to be my Great Grandson and because we are supposed to teach as well as have some sport with you, here goes the paper clip story. Snautzer gets most of his posts from E-bay and the sellers use items on the pics to keep us from copying and reselling. A clip, sometimes a coin. That's it.
Ha. So kind of like a lot of stock photos or something that have faint words going across it, which makes sense. Probably wouldn't stop the very talented people who could probably find a way to get rid of it.

Hi Leonidas,

Some three decades ago we had a woman bring in a photo of her grandfather - she wanted to have the hat he was wearing removed using photoshop. She remembered that he had a beautiful head of hair and thought that by removing the hat she could have at least one family photo that showed his beautiful hair. Removing the paper clips might be a bit easier...

Cheers,

Dana

OK. For Leonidas. Most of here are a bunch of old farts who enjoy pulling the leg of a young newbie, you know, like pull my finger. So, the more I thought of it, it brought me back to your age when the old grayheads would mess with me. Considering you are young enough to be my Great Grandson and because we are supposed to teach as well as have some sport with you, here goes the paper clip story. Snautzer gets most of his posts from E-bay and the sellers use items on the pics to keep us from copying and reselling. A clip, sometimes a coin. That's it.
unnamed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back