Going On Vacation ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
For any of the guys and gals on the forum who are planning a vacation, just a
little reminder. Please let someone know that you're going to be outta Dodge
for a few days, a week or two or however long you plan on being away.

There are some of us paranoid types who, if you're MIA for a few days, we
tend to worry. Must be the father instinct kicking in...

And, we want you to have all the fun you can stand, but..... come back
safe and sound.

Charles

Good idea Charles...

Me and my wife will be flying to the island of Crete from Aug 31 to Sept 14.

Ah I cant wait. Warm water, beach, sun, Greek Ruins, good hiking in the Samaria Gorge and best of all good Greek food!

Attachments

• 0-crete_master.jpg
    0-crete_master.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,677
  • Chania-Crete-greekislands.jpg
    Chania-Crete-greekislands.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,980
  • crete-1.jpg
    crete-1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,534
  • crete-4.jpg
    crete-4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6,164
Gute Idee

I'll be in Switzerland and heading up the Rhine this summer, sorry Chris wish I could get farther east as I would look you folk up, but this is one with the relatives with a few stops on the way up to Amsterdam and then homeward

Let me know when you are in Amsterdam or Switzerland or at any point in Germany.

Me and the wife could try and drive down or up to visit.

I will be out of town next friday and saturday on a secret mission, of the photographic type. I can't say much yet, but I can guarantee there will be some amazing pics. :toothy5:

And no, Dan, it's not the Swedish bikini team.

I will be out of town next friday and saturday on a secret mission, of the photographic type. I can't say much yet, but I can guarantee there will be some amazing pics. :toothy5:

And no, Dan, it's not the Swedish bikini team.
D*mn! I was hoping for some of your oustanding pics, but with some different.....eerrmmmm.....well you know....photo friendly objects..:lol:

Well, I hadn't planned it this way, but I guess this is the place to let us all
know if/when you're going away. Be it vacation, holiday or jail time, put up
a little note so we all know. And... enjoy your stay !

Charles

D*mn! I was hoping for some of your oustanding pics, but with some different.....eerrmmmm.....well you know....photo friendly objects..:lol:

What? Airplanes aren't photo friendly objects?!?! hehe My wife puts up with a lot when it comes to me taking off with my photo gear. I don't think she would be too cool with me coming home with bikini team pics. (But the stories I'd be able to tell my grandkids...)

Hi Wurger and Charles,

I'm glad I'm back. I spend a wonderful holiday in Wageningen. I spend 2 days walking on the "Grebbelinie", the remains of the Dutch defence line in 1940. It's a beautiful landscape for sure with a lot of history (not only WWII) and a lot of nature. Maybe I'll post some photo's sometime. Took it easy for the rest of the time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back