Going On Vacation ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So you have had great time.:D These pics would be appreciated for sure.

I will be leaving in about 3 hours to go to Palm Springs for the next couple of days. I have been invited to shoot the "Gathering of Mentors". There could be as many as a dozen T-34s up at one time, and I will be in one of them. :toothy5: I should be back on sometime Sunday. Dont' forget that Sunday is also Mothers Day, guys!

Have a good trip mate...we'll be waiting for the pics !! :)

Mother's day was the sunday before last here in Hungary.

I will be leaving in about 3 hours to go to Palm Springs for the next couple of days. I have been invited to shoot the "Gathering of Mentors". There could be as many as a dozen T-34s up at one time, and I will be in one of them.

Have a good SAFE trip. Bring back lotsa pic's !

Charles

Just so you good folks know, I'm taking two days vacation May 22 and 23, so
I may be gone from the 21st to the 26th. We're suppose to go to Riva, Md and spend some time with our niece, Louise. Maybe she'll let me use her
(UGH !) Mac.

Charles

Just so you good folks know, I'm taking two days vacation May 22 and 23, so
I may be gone from the 21st to the 26th. We're suppose to go to Riva, Md and spend some time with our niece, Louise. Maybe she'll let me use her
(UGH !) Mac.

Charles

Charles I'm going on the 21st too, for 2 weeks vacation. {but I'm taking my laptop along too!}

Just a thought, is there another WW2 forum that people post on? I was just thinking that in the event of another "crash" we could meet up somewhere, so that we would at least know what's going on.

What do you think?

Just thought you'd all like to know, Wurger (Wojtek) will be outta town until
about Monday. He's not on vacation, as such, just going away for a few days.

Charles

Freebird, Charles had a Buddy list going and I've been contacting a few with my email. I was able to keep in touch with a few here and we didn't panic(?) or take our PCs to get repaired. :)

Charles I'm going on the 21st too, for 2 weeks vacation. {but I'm taking my laptop along too!}

Just a thought, is there another WW2 forum that people post on? I was just thinking that in the event of another "crash" we could meet up somewhere, so that we would at least know what's going on.

What do you think?

Freebird:

Send me a PM with your Email address, and I'll give you mine. I'm amassing
quite a collection of addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. Join
the fun.

Charles

What do you think?

I used Kurfurst's forum to PM Adler about the forum problems. He told me they were working on it, contacting HorseUSA and they did a good job.

Well, I was on vacation last week, but for whatever reason the Forum was unavailable for the days prior to leaving so I was unable to inform others.
What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back