Going On Vacation ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I will be heading out tomorrow on a short one and half week "mini vacation". Just going to Rock im Park and then to London.

If anyone lives in London and they want to hook up for a pint, just send me a PM.

Gute Idee

I'll be in Switzerland and heading up the Rhine this summer, sorry Chris wish I could get farther east as I would look you folk up, but this is one with the relatives with a few stops on the way up to Amsterdam and then homeward

Oh Erich,

guess my son will be older than me now until you get closer to my country:lol:

In 24 hours time I should be in Raleigh, NC with family :lol: I'll be away a few weeks, will try to check in now and again, but I know there is a full itinerary planned for both weeks 8)

See you soon chaps, hope you have as much fun as I do other the next few weeks!

Take care everyone. I am flying out to London tomorrow at 0600. I hope everyone has a great week!

Lee, I got your PM and I have your number. I will call you in London.

Heading off Sunday for Washington, DC for 4 days. My Union is sending me to the yearly convention, all expense paid. I'll be busy during the day and at night will check things out. Want to go to the Air/Flight Musuem and to the WWII memorial. Hope I can.

If I get lost maybe Cota can give me a couch to sleep on? :):):)

Heading off Sunday for Washington, DC for 4 days. My Union is sending me to the yearly convention, all expense paid. I'll be busy during the day and at night will check things out. Want to go to the Air/Flight Musuem and to the WWII memorial. Hope I can.

If I get lost maybe Cota can give me a couch to sleep on? :):):)

Chris, The Air and Space Museum is fantastic. And I've got to get down there to see the WW II memorial. Also, try to get to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Very emotional!

TO

Going south on Saturday to Orlando, FL for ten days of Walt Disney World/Universal Studios. Bringing the laptop, so I should be able to check in once in a while, but if you don't hear from me, don't call the Coast Guard or the cavalry.

First trip to Disney World/Universal since '05, 10th overall. We're roller coaster freaks, what can I tell ya'!

Family pic is from our last trip. I'm the one with the big black nose and red tongue. :)

TO

Attachments

• DSCN0952.JPG
    DSCN0952.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 147

Users who are viewing this thread

Back