Going On Vacation ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Getting ready for a mini-vacation in north central Minnesota. Bunch of guys are getting together to build traditional archery equipement (Longbows, Recurve Bows, wood arrows, knives, etc..) for a few days. Will leave Friday and be back Sunday. Hopefully with a new handmade longbow in my hands.

Last edited:
Getting ready for a mini-vacation in north central Minneso. Bunch of guys are getting together to build traditional archery equipement (Longbows, Recurve Bows, wood arrows, knives, etc..) for a few days. Will leave Friday and be back Sunday. Hopefully with a new handmade longbow in my hands.
Cool. :thumbright: Have fun.

Have a good time guys! :D

I'm going to Austria tomorrow for three days, tramping in the Untertal region near Dachstein (Upper Austria). Weather seems good so far, hope it holds...

I will be heading out tomorrow on a 10 days vacation to France ( Nice ). Will be back on Friday 14th...

I'm back too. Tramped the Greifenberg (2618 m), spending one night in the Preintaler Hütte, the next in the Golling Hütte. Absolutely beautiful scenery...

Have a great trip V2!

I just booked a flight, I'm going stateside for a couple of weeks. Boston Ma (the other capital of Ireland) I'm heading next tuesday. Can't wait! :)

DM, love that Hitler with a banjo avatar!!!

Can just imagine him singing "Ah went down to Czechoslovakia with a Luger on my knee...' !

Any pictures from your trip.
Anything "Breaking News" worthwhile ? :lol:

Welcome back.

Wheels

Hi guys

I found something for you on Nice's beach...

Attachments

• muslim.JPG
    muslim.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 127
Have a great time VZ !
Just letting you all that know that Karl(rochie) and myself will be heading off for a week, starting Wednesday 26th. We're visiting the museum at Duxford first, then flying to the Czech Republic to meet up with Roman (Seesul) for the commemoration of the 65th anniversary of the air battle over his town. Back on the screen Thursday 3 September - a very significant anniversary!
Cheers,
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back