Graduation!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
My Son Garrett finally made it :thumbright: came out the other side E-3 I would say 25-35% do this for having done some college or J/ROTC which my son did.I swear the boy looked to the Wife and I to of had grown 2-3" probably alittle boots and a lot of posture.That's his assignment F-16's .....
DSC03824 (900 x 675).jpg
DSC03802 (900 x 675).jpg
DSC03809 (900 x 675).jpg

Last edited:
My Son finally made it :thumbright: came out the other side E-3 I would say 25-35% do this for having done some college or J/ROTC which my son did.I swear the boy looked to the Wife and I to of had grown 2-3" probably alittle boots and a lot of posture.That's his assignment F-16's .....View attachment 343115 View attachment 343116 View attachment 343117
Awesome. I retired from the Air Force after 20 years of working avionics on F-16s. I was lucky enough to get TWO incentive flight in the backseat. Wouldn't trade those years for nothing. I started at Hill AFB and even worked on the tail number pictured.

Good luck to the young man and I hope that he enjoys his career as much as I did. One last bit of advice for the young man.... Watch out for the juicey monsters at the Kun!!!!

Thanks Gentlemen(use that term loosely with this group ;) ) for the thumbsups and good wishes.It was a fun but tiring week lots of walking but San Antonio was a really pretty city esp. down at the RiverWalk.

Thks Karl :thumbright: You know that they move roughly 38K new recruits per year through that facility(believe the only training base) it was noted that is 1/10 of 1% of the US population that make that commitment to the AF.I was watching a video of the guys getting their hair cuts and their are all kinds but their was something unique within each that was the same among them maybe :dontknow: When you look at the numbers that way probably only 1% of our population volunteer to comprise or National Defense.So one has to :salute: them all ;)

Thks Guys the more I look back the prouder I am of his commitment to see this through for 2+ years to just get into BMT it seems the Air Force is very selective.The fella is very happy and confident to think this was something he has wanted since about 16 and joining the JROTC and he turned 23 last Nov. and patience and perseverance are good qualities to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back