GREAT SITE!!

Pink and fluffy, not grey and frizzy.
(Hearing must be going,...darned kids and their Rock and Roll!)

and endless motorcycle rides with no ear plugs...

Pardon :-)
 
You've must have been listening to wrong stuff then....

facebook_1926661010jpg_zpsf9dd858a.jpg
 
Rockabilly in the Gorbals! That sounds like a very painful, terminal, anti-social disease. And after that comment about the Wil... that thing, Jan better hope the disease terminates quickly!!
Oh, and most of us East of the USA agree that American beer is like making love in a canoe .....
 
Rockabilly in the Gorbals! That sounds like a very painful, terminal, anti-social disease. And after that comment about the Wil... that thing, Jan better hope the disease terminates quickly!!
Oh, and most of us East of the USA agree that American beer is like making love in a canoe .....
Effin' close to water?
 
Rockabilly in the Gorbals! That sounds like a very painful, terminal, anti-social disease. And after that comment about the Wil... that thing, Jan better hope the disease terminates quickly!!
Oh, and most of us East of the USA agree that American beer is like making love in a canoe .....

OMG ROTFFL - Thanks to Paul, I just figured that one!!!!! :):):):)
 
OMG ROTFFL - Thanks to Paul, I just figured that one!!!!! :):):):)
Your welcome, grey and frizzy!
 
Reminds me of my last holiday, see 'Get Lucky!', for details....
 
American beer? Ummmm....what's the best?

American cigarettes ? ( I was going going to say fags but, I think the transatlantic translator may fail...) When I smoked I like Marlboro red
 
I quit smoking Marlboro Greens 8 months ago!

I sweated blood giving up... I'm not sure that you ever are really cured. Just a choose not to smoke chap.
The UK smoking ban in pubs has helped...

But, I lOVED a few pints of real ale and cigars....

BUGGER

:-)
 
When I used to smoke(17years ago) I smoked "Number 7" and when I went to GB in '77 I smoked "Number 6".

Geo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back