Great use for your old 3.5" floppies! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I grew up with n TV without a remote, no computer, no TV games and a tape player. I got my own Games console when I was 16 (2002) and it was a PS1 and my own computer when I was 17 (2003) wich was a Pentium 2 running Windows 98. I got a my new PC in 2005. My first mobile I got in 2002 and before that it was home phone and phone booths.

I have been new to all this hi tech stuff just like the old fokes here.:lol:

I spose I am one of the few "playstation" generation youths who do other things other than sit in front of the idiot box for 6-8hrs a day. (in one sitting)

I remember when the only TV my family had was a crappy 19" B&W.

I still remember the day we finally got a color TV. Just in time for the 1970 TV season. First show I saw in color was Gilligans island. And after that was a Hawaii 5-0 episode.

i find the technology behind the new gadgets more interesting than the gadget itself so prefer to find out bits about that than get the damn expensive things, plus i never have time to play computer games........

I sit infront of my PS2 maybe 4 hours a week at most, but now I will be working in a Game hireing shop so it will be more. He he he........... Oh yes I had that pong Video game that I got from this old guy who gave it to us when he moved his stuff out of the house we rented years ago. That stuff were difficult.

I have 2 TVs but one is in its Box up in the attic. I bought it as my Deployment TV to take with me when I deploy when I was in the Army.

why the two small ones? one was from christmas many moons ago, when there were like two TVs in the house, since then i've gotten another proper TV for my room and this christmas i got another of the small black and white TVs, they're not too bad for camping though.......

I have one TV set bought in 1983 and it still works very well except it does not like my PS2 very much and when I play PS2 games the colour goes very dark. why do I not get a new one? Well it is expensive here and we must pay a TV license to the F8cking government for a propaganda sh*t wich I am not willing to pay, but I must at some point because I can not take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back