Greetings from a new member

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

EDFN

Airman
Aug 10, 2012
Hi everybody,

I came here because I was searching for some documentation on the CAC Boomerang and CAC Wirraway. I am 48 years of age, german and I have been an aircraft modeler since I could hold the tools to do so.
In the last about 10 years I have rediscovered cardboard modeling, taking pride to refine some of those old eastern european kits.
My first Name in real life is Martin and I work with handicapped children.
Got my alias from the ICAO code of the beautiful airfield of Marburg-Schoenstadt (Aktuelles) quite close to where I live.
My next warbird event will be the airshow at Breitscheid / Germany on 1st / 2nd of September.

Looking forward to some good time with you guys!

Regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Welcome to our dysfunctional family!

The link below will take you to the best Boomerang and Wirraway info available on the web:

DB Design Bureau - Drawings of Australian-designed aircraft by Derek Buckmaster

Derek, who runs the site, really knows his stuff when it comes to CAC aircraft. He frequents the Aussiemodeller forum if you want to ask detailed questions - he's a real gent and always ready to share his knowledge (which is extensive on the Boomer and Wirra):

Aussie Modeller International • Index page

Good luck in your quest and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Cheers,
B-N

Last edited:
Did we scare Martin away? Nary a response after his first question...or is this forum the new Bermuda Triangle? Enquiring minds want to know! :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back