Greetings from Colorado

Denahue

Airman
39
0
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Location
Palisade, Colorado
I just joined today as I just found the site by accident. I'm 55 and live in Palisade CO. I have been a airplane nut since I was a kid... Lived near Hill AFB for years. Thought I'd lurk around a bit till I get a feel for the site. As far as I have seen, it's a veeerrryyy nice site...
 
Hello and greetings from Poland , Den.
 
Welcome to the family mate! :thumbleft:
 
Welcome from the East Coast!
 
Thanks guys. I appreciate the warm welcome and will be digging around in the past posts and helpful hints for awhile. It is very nice that a couple of you are neighbors. ( even on the other slope ) Teasing guys:grin:

Again Thanks for the welcome!!!
 
Heh...welcome aboard, and I must say, nice siggy!
 
Dens just a vegetarian (catsup) and Rabid is a morning guy (toast). or they watch the same program. or.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back