Groundhog Thread v. 2.0 - The most important battle of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It really impresses me to know of guys who get so freaky only about reading the word "Hitler", but tell nothing when they see Franklin Roosevelt, with his tender grandpa smile, gladly seated by the side of Gold Medalist butcher in history: Iosif V. Stalin!

I really don't think you can make this broad statements. At the very least the catergory should be broken down into at least two sides to address the war versus Germany and the war versus Japan.

Lightning Guy, hello!

I agree it was a broad statement.
However, I do think you undertood what I meant:

All that freaky attitude, of collective repulsion against Hitler turns out a funny thing when one discovers the USA, as perhaps any other power, will be more than willing to pact with the devil himself in order to reach and/or protect its interest. :))

Smiley Dzhugashvili tortured, executed, murdered and plundered far, very far beyond Hitler´s expedient.

Bingo..... No one should care what my opinion of them is, therefore, I care not what others may think of me... Im an arsehole and know it, and it can be confirmed from several sources.... Why should anyone care what my opinion is???

And BTW, dont sit there and tell me how to act with a certain individual... Its not ur place... And I certainly dont need advice from a 15 year old.... Thanks anyways... He was and is a pain in the ass, and he knows it from the way he posted, and I confirmed his suspicions for him....

les i can see hwere you're coming from but CC's only trying to do his job and keep this place sociable..............

And just cos you dont mind what people think of you it doesnt mean everyone is like that.
If i cared about hurting other peoples feelings, I'd be in a monestary or something...
if you wanna get personal send him a PM...
If i was gonna get personal I would have... But since I didnt, whats ur point....
Im doing my job as a mod
And I'm a mod as well and dont need you to correct me.... If u feel the need to say soemthing like that, U can PM me.....

And I'm a mod as well and dont need you to correct me.... If u feel the need to say soemthing like that, U can PM me.....

Actually as a moderator Im higher up than you...

And if you didnt want other people to get involved you should have PM'd him, not posted it in a public forum where anyone can reply...

And why should I listen to a random 38 year old who I dont know, I dont give a toss about age difference, it means practiacally nothing in my world...

And if you dont care about other peoples feelings you need some therapy.

Another thing, if you reply saying ive completely contradicted myself I havent, cos up there you said you dont care what people think of you which means you should give a crap what I tell you...

Now relax, i dont want all of this fuss around cuz of me, Its true i dont know jack about planes,but i am here to learn,
He who askes is foolish for 5 min's, and he who dosent is foolish forever,

True. I was in the exact same situation as NH when I first joined, and now im capable of holding my own in an argument and im a lot smarter than I was on the subject. NightHawk just needs a little education, after all, I think its good for people to show interest in the subject and wish to learn more, we cant let the memories of these great machines and pilots be forgotten...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back