DerAdler, it wasnt Bush's personal War, it is Americas War; Brits as well.... He had to go, sooner or later.... And some indications and intelligence suggest he was building up and researching certain WMD's.... He may not of had them ready, but he would have.... And he wanted them real bad.... He was saving up vast quantities of gold... Check out the pics below.... If you look at the pallet of gold bars you will see that there are 7 bars in each stack, 4 stacks in each row, and 8 rows. That are 224 bars at about 20 lbs each, which is 4480 lbs or 71,680 ounces. At $350.00 per ounce, that is $25,088,000.00 worth of gold on the pallet. Imagine how much more is inside......
Better to chop off ur pinky, than wait and have to cut off ur whole damn arm.....
I think that Americas Allies should have been just that... Americas Allies.... Germany didnt come through.... Some help would have been appreciated.. Theres freakin Croats helping out in Iraq for cryin out loud....
So again if Germany did not want to let its soldiers die in Bush's personal war then let it be.
I guess we shouldnt have bothered to sit on ur border with East Germany, looking at all those shiny new Russian Tanks sittin there... Maybe we shouldnt have gotten involved in the European conflict.... If that was the case, the wall would have been broken down a long time ago...
By an Advancing Soviet Armor Spearhead.....
I too do not agree with the war.
Yes he needed to go but at this time I dont think so.
I agree 100% with u on those points brother.... Theres a time and place for everything... Usama Bin Laden and ALL Terrorism in general should have been #1 priority.. Gather all Nations to fight the cause...
Who wouldnt join up in a war againt GLOBAL terrorism????
Countries that harbor and promote terrorism.... Those are the first on the list.... Wipeout Terrorism at its roots... Imagine the Strike force the world could combine.... SEALS and Speznatz, and SAS and SF.....
The intellegence gathering capabilities of the Isrealiies and the US and the Brits and the Germans and the French and the Turkish?????
There would be NOWHERE for terrorists to hide.....
But I dont make US policy so......
I can say this because I am over here in Iraq and I did not vote for Bush.
I was in the first Gulf War and I didnt vote for Bush either... Father or Son... And I have been involved in the Bush policy of War many many times, and have the Purple Hearts to prove it...
Politics has nothing, NOTHING to do with ur service to our beloved country.. I did what I was told, when and where, and to whoever my Commander in Chief decided I should...... And as u are doing now...... War is ugly and mean and the civilians are the ones that have the worst go.... Some of the crap I saw in Somolia still haunts me.. Some of the things I did in Bosnia still make me sick....
Damn this is a long post....