Group build #13 Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My trouble is I live in a rural area, there is no place close to bring this too, to ask about it.

I'm forced to do it online.

Evan, the Skyhawk you're referring to is the 1/32 kit I presume? Looking forward to see you get started on that one!

That' the one Cory! :)
Going to be interesting - still learning to use the airbrush, and all markings will have to be home-jobs as none exist!

Chris, hope you can get your airbrush problem sorted!

Chris, I'm not sure about the on-line outlets in the USA, but you could e-mail a company in the UK who I'm sure would help, and the shipping of such a small item would be very low. Try this place, they're are very helpful:-
Everything Airbrush
That's where I got my adaptors, and when I had a problem with a tip getting damaged on one of the 'brushes I bought from them, they sent me a new one free of charge!

This Build is an easy one for me....

Time for an Fw190D-9 !!! Red 13 of JV44
AND if time permits an A6M2 Model 21 Zero Pearl Harbour Command Aircraft or an earlier China based A6M2 Model 11

My trouble is I live in a rural area, there is no place close to bring this too, to ask about it.

I'm forced to do it online.
farm equipment guys will have hose stuff adaptors and such probably the same air hoses as used in seats of trucks and farm equipment , it aint rocket science just because its a toy compressor .

Pbfoot is right. Just check these shops with farm equipment. They should have a such thing like jjp_nl suggested. Also I have noticed it is possible to unscrew the entire air outlet of the compressor and replace it with another one.

Pbfoot is right. Just check these shops with farm equipment. They should have a such thing like jjp_nl suggested. Also I have noticed it is possible to unscrew the entire air outlet of the compressor and replace it with another one.
You might as well ask me to find a moon rocket, i live in Long Island NY, the nearest farm is probaly 400 miles away.

OK. Do you know the outer diameter of the compressor outlet and the inner diameter of the Ivata hose connector?

You might as well ask me to find a moon rocket, i live in Long Island NY, the nearest farm is probaly 400 miles away.
Google compressor hoses (insert your location ), somebody will have the fitting for under 5 bucks

Thanks guys, I'll try that.

Hopefully I can make the damn thing work, cost me enough money to buy it!

I might jump back in on this GB with a P-40 or Corsair. I enjoyed my first GB with the Aces, but layed out of the foreign service build because I'm working on a funny car model, and for some reason, I can only seem to work on one at a time. :)

I might jump back in on this GB with a P-40 or Corsair. I enjoyed my first GB with the Aces, but layed out of the foreign service build because I'm working on a funny car model, and for some reason, I can only seem to work on one at a time. :)

Not a bad way to operate, that's how I used to do it and wish I still did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back