Group build #13 Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers for that info Glenn, was wondering myself what's coming up.

(Finally) Uncle George's Spit PR.XIX for the Spitty build, UH-1H for the modern aircraft...

I wanted to suggest a "battle of the atlantic" GB, so that we could build some of the ships as well as the aircraft.......but I see i might be waiting a while for that.

Which raises the point, do we get a say on subject material, and if so, how do i go about that?

It's d*mn tempting to jump in on this GB, seeing that it runs 31st of May.
And do it with this bird, one of my alltime favourites, straight out the box!

DSCF0007.jpg

Get it done old boy - might as well add another unfinished kit to the list! (Runs away in a rapid fashion ...!)

dam dam dam dam dam dam dam
Sent my artwork off to two different people in the States for my Corsair. Got one back today, he does mostly RR stuff. Apparently they like transparent aged look. Very lite print like a regular office printer. Not happy with them at all! Have one more on it's way tomorrow and he says they look good, based on what I have of his I am hoping! Or....... I will not have my Corsair to enter.

Hope you get them in time Bill. For future reference, if you're able to provide the art work, and the required dimensions, any local four-colour print shop should be able to print decals for you. You might have to supply the decal paper, but that can be sourced fairly easily. The main consideration, of course, is the cost for a 'one off', as even with digital plate making, the set up costs and printing probably don't justify the exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back