Dec 31, 2010 #82 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia With Terry and Andy here. Excellent work Chris.
Dec 31, 2010 #83 T Bolt Colonel 14,260 4,823 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Excellent work Chris! If I didn't know better I'd say someone found a picture of Dragon and his Tail in combat!
Excellent work Chris! If I didn't know better I'd say someone found a picture of Dragon and his Tail in combat!
Dec 31, 2010 #84 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Man that's impressive!
Dec 31, 2010 #85 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York T Bolt said: Excellent work Chris! If I didn't know better I'd say someone found a picture of Dragon and his Tail in combat! Click to expand... Same here! I forgot what I was looking at! Impressive skills!
T Bolt said: Excellent work Chris! If I didn't know better I'd say someone found a picture of Dragon and his Tail in combat! Click to expand... Same here! I forgot what I was looking at! Impressive skills!
Jan 1, 2011 #86 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Super work Chris!