Aug 13, 2005 #21 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Sometimes this place can be VERY disturbing....
Aug 13, 2005 #22 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Yeah. :-"
Aug 13, 2005 #23 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Some of the pics of yourself that u've posted have only contributed to this growing problem...
Aug 13, 2005 #24 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany NS you let CC come on to you? UHHHHH that is just wrong!
Aug 13, 2005 #25 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia He's sneaky about it. But no more, 'coz Psis is here to take the heat!
Aug 13, 2005 #26 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany LOL
Aug 13, 2005 #27 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium I thought it's your job now, when CC is gone, NS.
Aug 13, 2005 #28 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Or to see that I'm a "extraklassa", as we say in the CZ, we can share!
Aug 13, 2005 #29 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Nope. I'm many, many things. I'm a little slow and I like pickled eggs, but gay is something I like to avoid.
Nope. I'm many, many things. I'm a little slow and I like pickled eggs, but gay is something I like to avoid.
Aug 13, 2005 #30 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium I'd be the last thing but gay... I did not fully understand... I take the back the proposal of sharing!
I'd be the last thing but gay... I did not fully understand... I take the back the proposal of sharing!
Aug 13, 2005 #31 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Good plan.
Aug 13, 2005 #32 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium errr.... do you mean plan_D?
Aug 13, 2005 #33 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Not quite, no.
Aug 13, 2005 #34 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium uf... a big stone fell off my heart... I wouldn't stand this.
Aug 13, 2005 #36 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium well it depends... nothing gaysh, pls.
Aug 14, 2005 #37 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Ouch!
Aug 14, 2005 #38 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 I don't believe I am the one who "likes" CC.
Aug 14, 2005 #39 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia I love 'im myself. He just looks so damn adorable in his Army greens. But alas...I'm not gay.
Aug 15, 2005 #40 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I am starting to wonder about you.