Guess what? Im buggering off too!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well guys its my turn too bugger off only for a week, though as since I bent my car the dosh has run down a bit so I'm off too Crete for a bit of R&R. See Konosso and a few other sites and generally chill out it was a problem to find the right dates as I'm running the daughter to the airport during the early part of my break (she's off too be a bridesmaid in Jackson Hole at her mates wedding) Ill be gone on the 2nd of Sept.

You live in an exotic place Skim twenty minutes drive out of town and its great. I have to jump up and down to get me head above sea level if it ever floods on the Island only my roof apex will be above water thats why I keep a small Zodiac in the garage :rolleyes:

Hey up the Corsair is a lovely car...Kinda like a Ford T-Bird but smaller ;)

sfs9.jpg

The V4 engine was total crap CC it used to vibrate something rotten that's why they fitted balance shafts to try to smooth it out a bit.The Zephyr/Zodiac V6 back two cylinders used to overheat where as the V4 was just unreliable in general. The best Ford the UK ever produced was definitely the 3.5ltr V8 Pilot

Attachments

• std_ford-pilot_173.jpg
    std_ford-pilot_173.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 020505-183_169.jpg
    020505-183_169.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 254
Nope. You're both wrong. The best Ford that Ford UK produced is a competitor for the best American-branded car ever. A little bit of greatness called the GT40. 8) The Cobra is also a competitor, and coincidentially also was UK design with American power, strangely enough...

Ford%20GT40s--Gulf--LeMans-1968.jpg

Shelby-Cobra-427-blue-fa-lr-1280x960.jpg

I think everybody knows which is which... :D

Nah. If you must go with one of those awkwardly-styled jobbies, at least have it be the awesome (but odd-looking) Rs200.

1.jpg

Rs200.org

(Sorry for not including sources for the other two; both are from Seriouswheels.com)

the GT 40 was a good car but only produce for a specilised task it had to sell as a road car to qualify as a production car but really it was a racer. The Pilot was a fully fledge leather seated luxury production line motor.
For me GG the Cobra was the ultimate sports car with perfomance times that even now are pretty good 40 odd years ago incredible.
485 bhp, power to weight ratio 0.5 bhp / kg 0-60 4.2sec,
top end 165mph

Hi all!

I'm back from my Central/East Europe trippe - I've been to Slovakia (Bratislava, Vel'ky Meder), Austria (Wien), Hungary (Budapest) and Moravia (Lednicko-Valtický Areál), I got over 500 digi photos, I've bought a lot of things there and I HAVE ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!!!

I'll post some chosen good ones photos probably tomorrow - I think they're very good. ;)

Cheers for now,
EU-Citizen Pisis :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back