Guess what? Im buggering off too! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's nothing to hide - it's natural you like young boys. Even the ancient Greeks and Romans did it... ;)

It was ok. Bit boring at times and when its upwards of 38 degrees in the shade it makes you feel very tired. We only went out of the house 3 times, once for a slap up meal in an English bar in Catral, and we went to a couple of Italian restaurants (oh yeah!). Ill upload some pictures later but theyre not very interesting. The most interesting ones are the ones on the plane, and an awesome photo that I took of the sunrise here.

Here the sunrise I was takling about. This was early in the morning before we left for our flight.

Attachments

• 100_0019_396.jpg
    100_0019_396.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 308
You lamer! You go all the way over there to stay in the house and go to an English pub!?! Well, you couldn't get anymore British, CC.

The food was nice and I had 3 Bacardi Breezers ;) I drunk them out there like a fish. I must have had at least 5 or 6 a day, as well as red and white wine, rosé, Champagne and numourous shots of Cointreau ;)

Are you trying to defend your inaction in a foreign country by tellin' me that you drank a lot of alcohol?

If so, well done! But next time...use a better drink than a Bacardi Breezer to defend yourself. Although those apple ones are nice.

I like em...You can Get Apple?? I always have Lime or Pinapple. The Cranberry ones are shit...

Beer...? Disgusting ;)

Random holiday quote:

Uncle John: (Pointing at tree) "Does anyone know what fruit they are"?

Me, Amy and Emily have numourous guesses

Uncle John: "Ok, I'll give you a clue. It has three letters and ends in -ig."

Me: "A Yam."

Oh yes, they have apple. They're the only Breezers I'll drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back