guess who

I haven't got any pictures of me in a group. But then, it wouldn't be hard to recognise me...I'm always the one with the mohawk. :lol:
 
Should be another easy one. 16 year old me is in this crew somewhere.
I'm the strikingly handsome one. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • dscf04711_137.jpg
    dscf04711_137.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 410
plan_D said:
I don't know but the lad on the right of the MG looks like Elvis.
Yeah he does a bit, doesn't he? :lol:

Is Med correct? The guy below the man in the red polo shirt is rather fine looking, eh? :wink:
I mean that in the manliest possible way, of course. :roll:
 
Who knows? Would he make the grade for the Accrington Pals Battalion?
 
Which one's me?
 

Attachments

  • img_3075_118.jpg
    img_3075_118.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 356
It was a friend's birthday and we had to go fancy dress (my mates couldn't be bothere) so I went as a Blues Brother the sideburns fell of halfway through the night
 
The Old Man was using the camera yesterday, otherwise I would have been able to take some pictures of C.Cpl's Medieval Re-enactment Society that I went to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back