guess who

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're going caravaning in your own field? Ah now, where's the adventure in that? You want to take the thing up to Bodmin Moor and risk having the beast drop in!

why have the best when you have me?? but the idea is me, CC and a couple of other people all take our rifles up and do a bit of shooting whilst eating drinking and being merry.......

Illicit alcohol! I'm shocked and appalled at you both. I'll have no other option then but to send Crippen round there to spank the pair of you!

you honestly think i see that as a threat??

and when i say drink i don't mean alcohol, there's no way me folk's let us have alcohol, let alone alcohol, in a feild, with a caravan and guns.......

the lancaster kicks ass said:
you honestly think i see that as a threat??

and when i say drink i don't mean alcohol, there's no way me folk's let us have alcohol, let alone alcohol, in a feild, with a caravan and guns.......

Go to Mexico. ;)

Yesterday, I was in Tijuana walking down Avenida de la Revolucion with my dad, when a bar owner said: "Carlos and Carlos Jr., come in, have a drink! Cheap beer!"

It was the same for one cabaret. :lol:

Very aggressive marketing there, everyone yells something like "come in, have a look my friend!," or if they're walking vendors, they'll step in front of you.

OK, which one is me? That's very difficult! :lol:

JNKNIPOOEQLOI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back