guess who

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes - I felt sorry for her. All of these on the pic are foreigner. They just came to a meeting in Prague. The pic is from the Charles Bridge (a very old (15. cent) stone gothic bridge), when I did a guider for them during the night (with vodka, of course :lol:).

Oh, the one by Staremesto? With the statues on the pedestals? Its great, but so touristified - the area round the Television Tower is more interesting to me, because it's just a normal place where the tourists don't really go.

Yes, but not in the night. I was showing them round 1'o clock in the night - there was so few people. Usually normal citizens don't go to these places if they don't have to.

And yes, Vinohrady and Zizkov are the best places in Prague to hang out. Soooo maaannny puuuubs there!

When did you visit Praha? Do you know that it is now very popular among young Britons. They buy cheap airtickets (Smartwings, eg.), drink here the whole weekend and then go back to the UK. I even hanged out with couple of groups of British tourists.

They could be recognized from far away - all these umbro clothing, greased (or bold) hair, very often so fucked up they shout and do mess, hehe.

I was there two years ago with my ex - we were staying in the Vyscherad area near the castle.

Yeah, nice part of the town. Correctly spelled it is Vyšehrad - do you know what does it mean?
And BTW, Staré Město means Old Town, but you certainly know that, right... ;)

Some time ago, but not in any formal way - a Russian guy in primary school taught me the Cyrillic alphabet, and much later, I got my Russian friend to teach me the very basics. Other words (like Medvedya) I've just picked up along the way through reading about the Great Patriotic War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back