Guy in Copenhagen better beware...

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
30,538
26,871
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Location
Redding, California
Website
www.netallurgy.com
...or else he's likely to get his SdKfz2 stolen by BikerBabe! :lol:

NSU Kettenkrad: German ATV of World War II is still going strong

nsu-kettenkrad_03_dKAZ5_17621.jpg
 
Awesome, I'll be on alert, camera at the ready! :lol:
Hmmmmm, the license plate is visible...*searches* :D
 
I'm surprised that...

1 - He is allowed to drive this in the streets.
2 - Nobody has stolen it from him yet. (I don't know back in the day, but nowadays military vehicles don't have keys to start them up, just a simple on/off switch.)
 
that would raise a few eyebrows wouldnt it?

pop out of the top and ask, "vich vay ist london?"
 

Attachments

  • artie johnson.jpg
    artie johnson.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Lucky, not only would you have to install rubber pads on the tracks but you would have to pay to upgrade all of the bridges and overpasses to sustain the weight.:shock:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back