Had to share this!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Darn, now I need to clean the coffee off the monitor screen, keyboard, desk top, curtains and ... where'd he come from? And a Little Person who appeared from nowhere!

Mike, 2 point infraction. These brave folks are referred to as Little People. I will not expect you to repeat this error again. Oh and for historical correctness, the cords were not attached to the Little Peoples legs. That is just silly revisionist history. Attachment to their legs did not provide an efficient and positive human factors response for needed fire suppression in a timely manner. In truth, the cords were connected to their uncircumcised... well... stuff. This allowed for immediate and positive response for individual bomber defense.

It should also be noted that lack of cord burn was also used as a means of indication of insubordination.

Matt, didn't they test those cord attatchments with hamsters first?

Yes. But their sharp feet destroyed the test reference and all data was lost.

Attachments

• hamster.jpg
    hamster.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
The collective term "Little People" was insufficient. The more descriptive biological term "dwarf" is more descriptive of the physical dimentions required of the wing gunner, being physically in proportion to a 1/8 scale average adult human so to speak. The biological term "midget" would not be appropriate as the torso proportions are the same as for the average human adult while the legs are out of proportion to the torso having been considerably diminished. As in a 1/8 scale cockpit assembled to a 1/72 wing-tail section. What can I say, it was not a very PC time in America.
P.S. to Matt:

Attachments

• roflmao-ag1.gif
    roflmao-ag1.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 163
Are we jumping from "Little People" (better) to gerbils?
REAL men employ live arty rounds

Attachments

• liveammo.jpg
    liveammo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
You absolutely positively would not begin to believe the things people have inserted in their nether region. How about a 6in(15cm) tube followed by a firecracker. blew-out his anterior rectal wall!!! Makes me proud to be of the same species

Not in the same vein as the original post, but...

Was with Ivett outside a local mall, and saw a girl carrying a big bunch of flowers for a bent old man, hobbling with a cane and struggling to pull one of those wheeled shopping bag things.
They were talking as they went and the girl said 'your wife is very lucky, this is a huge bunch of flowers!', to which he replied 'Who knows how long we can give them to each other!'

Small thing, but touched our hearts :)

I hear that...... went out yesterday to look at cheap diamond ear studs my wife had seen. After seeing the gray rocks I told her she should get good one if at all. So we found some good ones. Just 500 bucks, half price sale.

Then she asks "you didn't suggest these cuz we're spending 5000 to fix your truck did you"!

What does she think I am????

I hear that...... went out yesterday to look at cheap diamond ear studs my wife had seen. After seeing the gray rocks I told her she should get good one if at all. So we found some good ones. Just 500 bucks, half price sale.

Then she asks "you didn't suggest these cuz we're spending 5000 to fix your truck did you"!

What does she think I am????
Should have told her that the diamonds were to cover for the next 5000.00 that you are going to spend on your toys!
I have found that when it comes to women, a silly question requires a silly answer. Some of the best examples are courtesy of Basil Fawlty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back