Halloween 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Tomorrow is Halloween!

What is everyones plans?

Me and the wife are hosting a Halloween party at our house. The house is being decorated up with gouls, ghosts and spiderwebs and what not. Making a crazy ass punch with Vodka and Tripple Sec and different juices and putting Dry Ice in it for effect.

About 20 friends are coming over. All have to be dressed in some kind of costume. Me and the wife are going as a Vampire and Vampress.

Going to be a great old time!

this may sound strange but for the past 6 years the mrs. and I do a fund raiser for underpriveledged kids and families

spider.gif

Vodka and Triple Sec. I think that is called a Kamikaze.

My oldest boy and I will pass out candy. We have a remote control skeleton with a powered speaker that moves it's mouth when you speak. I do the talking and he passes out candy. He opens the door without being seen to a dark hallway, where the skeleton invites the kids in for some candy. Usually scares the wits out of the smaller kids. The bigger kids just grab handfuls of candy and run. :angry5:

My little guy is making a Sponge Bob costume out of a cardboard box. He is meeting up with a buddy dressed as Patrick and going with the Moms to trick-or-treat.

Hotdogs and Whiskey and diet coke is the sustenance of choice. But gotta get up early the next morn for a soccer game.

this may sound strange but for the past 6 years the mrs. and I do a fund raiser for underpriveledged kids and families

spider.gif

What's strange about that, Erich. Good on you. Halloween is no fun without the kids anyway.

Well already had our party last weekend. Here is a pic of some of the gang. I'm in the very back.

And before you even ask..........yes, the gal dressed up as Batgirl is HOT!!!!!

Attachments

• Halloween1.jpg
    Halloween1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 182
No party to go to! :( Only one I know of is Chris', and he's in Germany.

Wife and I will dress up to greet the trick or treaters, she as a sailor (wearing my dad's Navy dress blues from 1937), and myself as GI Joe (also with some of my dad's original infantry gear from WW II).

The kids who ring the doorbell get a kick out of it, and so do we.

TO

YOU dont celebrate Halloween! Urg tonight is mischeif night.......well I got my paintball gun ready......I hope someone has the nerver to do anything to our house just so I can get a good 3 ball burst out :lol:

Don't let your dad find out, B17. That is HIGHLY illegal. You might as well shoot them with a pellet gun. I think the legal punishment is the same.

Good. :lol: While I morally agree with you that "poppin a paintball cap in der @ss" of those that do something to your house, leave that to your dad's judgement. You put out some kid's eye with a errant paintball, and the little goblin's parents would likely sue your dad to high heaven and take his house in judgement.

Life's not fair is it B17. I actually agree with you in principle. :toothy3:

Vodka and Triple Sec. I think that is called a Kamikaze.

No this is not a Kamikaze (Kamikaze are great though, unless you drink like 20 of them like I did when I was in college. I have not had one since). It is a punch made of Vodka, Triple Sec, Fruit Punch, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice and Ginger Ale.

No party to go to! :( Only one I know of is Chris', and he's in Germany.

Wife and I will dress up to greet the trick or treaters, she as a sailor (wearing my dad's Navy dress blues from 1937), and myself as GI Joe (also with some of my dad's original infantry gear from WW II).

The kids who ring the doorbell get a kick out of it, and so do we.

TO

That's pretty cool ToughOmbre, olive drab for the gear right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back