Halloween 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's a tradition in Ireland to have a bonfire on halloween night, I'll be having one in my field, I'll provide the food, my mates coming round will bring the booze :)

It's a tradition in Ireland to have a bonfire on halloween night, I'll be having one in my field, I'll provide the food, my mates coming round will bring the booze

Used to have that alot in Camden a few years ago. If you know Camden, it wasn't cool.

For my favorite holiday.....nothing.

I have to work so I won't have my own kids this year to go out.
Where I'm living now is almost inaccessable for Treaters. I live on top of a business with the entrance door tucked away from the sidewalk - actually looks like a delivery door. :(

So Happy Halloween everybody!!

It's a tradition in Ireland to have a bonfire on halloween night, I'll be having one in my field, I'll provide the food, my mates coming round will bring the booze :)

WHOO-HOO! I wonder if we can make it over to Ireland for the bonfire!! The kids are gonna be p*ssed, though...they think they are trick or treating. :lol:

I hope that you all had a great Halloween...and got all the candy to do you until next years grand happening! I spent quality time down at my local pickup joint....with a....errrmmmm....few beers and whisky! I think that I toasted you all, TWICE! :oops: :lol:

lol Lucky...thanks for all the toastin'

My Halloween was abnormally quiet this time around...

But considering all the parties over the past years, I suppose I can afford a break once in a while! :lol:

Trick and treaters never bother students, they know we have nothing spare :) I was at work, then stayed in to watch Dead Set whilst doing uni work. So not very exciting then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back