Happy 232nd Birthday...!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah my first 4th of July where I will be at home in a long time (Military loves to make sure its soldiers do not get hollidays off...:lol:). I guess being a civilian again pays off!

I am having a big BBQ over at my house this weekend with lots of friends. I have 10 racks of ribs ready to go. Tomorrow I will make my Cole Slaw (KFC recipe...), potato salad and baked beans. Later in the day I will get the grill going.

Some of my guests tomorrow will be Germany and I have promised them a real traditional American BBQ. The only thing that will not be American is going to be there beer, I just could not go there! :lol:

Later that night we will watch the fire works form the Army Airfield that I work at from my back yard.

I plan having a good holliday weekend. I will probably go fishing on Saturday and either golfing or hiking on Sunday.

What are you guys up to?

I think I'll sit in back yard light a fire suck back a Labatts and watch your fireworks . The guys here In Niagara Falls Ont put on a special 4th fireworks as it's very visable on both sides of the river

Users who are viewing this thread

Back