Happy 4th of July.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
I took this at the Chino airshow back in May. I had no idea this picture existed until I got home and looked at the pictures.

Old Glory and the USAF heritage flight.

aDSC_0384.JPG

Thank you very much. It was our 13th anniversary on the 4th, here in Oz. Yes, it was planned that it would be cellabrated evrywhere!

It was an all Mexican feast, Chili Verde, Spanish rice and Marguaritas!!!!!! Ole!

The population of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, together with the Channel Islands, the Isle of Mann, and the Dominions, belatedly extend their warmest congratulations on this, the anniversary of Independence of our former Colony.
Now, can we have our tea back please ......................................

The population of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, together with the Channel Islands, the Isle of Mann, and the Dominions, belatedly extend their warmest congratulations on this, the anniversary of Independence of our former Colony.

b0227.gif

See your back on form Terry………………………good one mate, almost wet myself.

Tea, And your taxing methods! Old boy.

***Sadly, Australia has adopted the same methods of taxing taxes.......
Whoever heard of taxing a phone bill, or a plumber clearing a sewer line?
Right, Commonwealth countries!
I digress. Sorry.

Last edited:

And here I thought you Brits called it "Good riddance day". ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back