Mar 1, 2009 #21 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Happy Birthday Terry!
Mar 1, 2009 #22 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Hey Jan, I claim the bookends there!!!
Mar 1, 2009 #23 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Hey Terry, many happy returns, you have a great one, whatever it is you're doing to celebrate.
Mar 1, 2009 #24 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Happy Birthday Terry!
Mar 1, 2009 #25 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,763 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Sorry if I'm late, Terry. But Happy Birthday from the Netherlands
Mar 1, 2009 #26 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,150 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I see Dave let it slip then! Thanks very much everyone - even though I haven't got a real birthday for another three years!!
I see Dave let it slip then! Thanks very much everyone - even though I haven't got a real birthday for another three years!!
Mar 1, 2009 #27 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,783 40,134 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Oooh....shut the f*ck up.! That's me raising a pint and a dram to yur gud health for nae gud reason then? You're taking the p*sh wee man...should it have been four, is that what it is...? Three lagers waiting for ye and Karl btw... Now, get back to that '110 of yer...
Oooh....shut the f*ck up.! That's me raising a pint and a dram to yur gud health for nae gud reason then? You're taking the p*sh wee man...should it have been four, is that what it is...? Three lagers waiting for ye and Karl btw... Now, get back to that '110 of yer...
Mar 1, 2009 #28 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,348 10,271 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Three lagers waiting for ye and Karl btw... closing kitchen, removing chef's jacket, on way in 5.....4...3....2.....1......on way
Three lagers waiting for ye and Karl btw... closing kitchen, removing chef's jacket, on way in 5.....4...3....2.....1......on way
Mar 1, 2009 Thread starter #29 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,530 26,859 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Yeah Terry! What Lucky said!
Mar 1, 2009 #30 Freebird Master Sergeant 2,561 107 Joined Nov 12, 2007 Location British Columbia Happy Birthday!
Mar 1, 2009 #31 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Terry, I was 2 days disconnected from net so missed this thread... So Happy B´day my friend! We will drink it down here in August!
Terry, I was 2 days disconnected from net so missed this thread... So Happy B´day my friend! We will drink it down here in August!
Mar 1, 2009 #32 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,150 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Thanks again guys! Looking forward to that Roman, hope the dates DON'T change though!
Mar 1, 2009 #33 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Happy Birthday Airframes!!!!!
Mar 1, 2009 #34 Bill G. Banned 369 4 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Location Plainwell, MI Hey, Airframes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And hopefully you have a great many hours left on the airframe before any maintenance is needed! Bill G.
Hey, Airframes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And hopefully you have a great many hours left on the airframe before any maintenance is needed! Bill G.
Mar 2, 2009 #35 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,150 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Thanks AB and Bill; let's hope you're right Bill, as long as this RA doesn't get much worse, I think I'll have a good few years yet!
Thanks AB and Bill; let's hope you're right Bill, as long as this RA doesn't get much worse, I think I'll have a good few years yet!