Happy birthday, Airframes!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy birthday from myself as well, Terry!
I was born in February as well, a few days earlier, just two years before ...
Alberto

That reminds me about some stories I've heard, about people with the same birth date as you, Terry.
Y'know: Adults receiving letters from schools and youth institutions, y'know, that kind of letters that gets sent out automatically from the county. ;)
Ever experienced anything like it?

Thanks Alberto.
Maria, can't say I have. Strange thing though - on my last 'proper' Birthday, I met someone who was born on the same day, in the same year! I think I was older than him by about 3 hours; plus, my nephew was born on the 28th!

So Terry what did you do for the B-day find one of those Hippocrappographs!! :lol: gotta mess with ya ole Man :)

Thanks Alberto.
Maria, can't say I have. Strange thing though - on my last 'proper' Birthday, I met someone who was born on the same day, in the same year! I think I was older than him by about 3 hours; plus, my nephew was born on the 28th!

Now that's funny! Just what are the chances of that ever happening, meeting someone like that? :D

Well, I know we give you a lot of grief and crap but I do believe we all appreciate all the help and advice that you lend so THANK YOU!:cool: Oh, and as soon as I get my car painted and put back together I am going to finish the P-51, I have not forgotten about it just have a lot going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back