Happy birthday, Airframes!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy B-day Terry and I am jealous bro maria did not seen no girls my way.Cheers

Burltema exptniolliou pleasantium pisumdorum llanellthi sortori bygum!
I think that's a translation from the sandscrit, which is all my mouth can utter at the moment, due to ...er.. unforseen cucumbers ... er ... yes, unforseen .... OK, I admit, I'm talking b*ll*cks, which only goes to prove I've had a good night (I think) !
But I'm certain our Swettish friend will fully understand, and translate, the above!!!!
Thanks again for all your good wishes, it's very much appreciated but - bear in mind that this year is a practice for next year, when I'll be 15.
And if you can work that out, please let me know, 'cos I'm b*gg*red if I can !!!

Happy almost birthday Terry!! ..... and by the way, I'd be careful about any cakes you might get in the mail.

Attachments

• happy-birthday-dance.gif
    happy-birthday-dance.gif
    201.2 KB · Views: 129
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's not really your birthday but the nano-second between PM and AM tonight it will be so. Thank you for all the help over the past several months! I don't have a shot of a Wildcat so will a Mustang or Thunderbolt suffice? If you would like the full size just let me know.:)

Got it Aaron. Here's a real good (Bad) birthday present for you Aaron!

f4f-ranger-takeoff.jpg

Happy birthday T! :p

My actual Birthday is on 29th February, so I only have a 'real' Birthday every 4 years - so, next year I'm 15 (or 15x4=60) !!

Terry, that is really cool, having a Bday on Leap Year. And as Grau pointed out, darn good thing those aren't dog years 'cause you'd be dead.
And your just a child, got you beat in years, that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back