Oct 2, 2011 #21 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Cheers Harrison, Happy Birthday from down under!
Oct 2, 2011 #22 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Happy Birthday Harrison. So, what are you getting us for your birthday?
Oct 2, 2011 #23 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Happy Birthday buddy!
Oct 2, 2011 #24 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thorlifter said: Happy Birthday Harrison. So, what are you getting us for your birthday? Click to expand... I heard Jan was throwing a party for me.....so everyone go to his place.
Thorlifter said: Happy Birthday Harrison. So, what are you getting us for your birthday? Click to expand... I heard Jan was throwing a party for me.....so everyone go to his place.
Oct 2, 2011 #25 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Happy Birthday H!
Oct 2, 2011 #26 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. On my way now, I suppose we have to get a keg of lemonade. HaPpY bIrThDaY hArRiSoN!!!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2011 #27 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN I just bought my ticket. Jan, I hope you have alot of snacks and a place for us to crash for a few days.
I just bought my ticket. Jan, I hope you have alot of snacks and a place for us to crash for a few days.
Oct 2, 2011 #28 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Yo dude, belated best wishes.
Oct 2, 2011 Thread starter #29 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Jan is currently moving 2,000 kilos of plastic parts, to make room for us all !!
Oct 4, 2011 #30 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Hapy Bday H man. You 18 yet? DBII
Oct 5, 2011 #31 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,519 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday Harrison!
Oct 8, 2011 #32 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Happy Birthday Harrison..... Sorry I'm late, I need to visit this site more often.