Happy Birthday Biker Babe!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys, and thank you very much for your bd greetings. *deep curtsy* :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've had a really nice day, work load at the museum today was easy - not much to do, so I had the time to go get some Danish for our coffee in the afternoon. :)
Later, biker buddy Jørn dropped in, and we had a really nice dinner: Two BIG steaks, fresh Lammefjord-potatoes (- they're a real delicacy/treat), mushroom sauce, and luxury ice cream with chocolate for dessert.
So I'm definitely NOT going to bed hungry today! *hiccup*

Jørn gave me a credit/gift card with a limited amount, so that I can go shopping at our local shopping centre in Ballerup, he also gave me a big bunch of flowers and the dvd box with the first season of the comedy series "Soap". :lol: I am definitely looking forward to re-watch the chaos of the families Tate and Campbell again...oh, and of course there's Benson! :rofl:

So I've been spoiled rotten today - and yesterday; because I visited my parents yesterday and they gave me a huge box of chocolates and a birthday card with money, and we had a really nice evening with a good family dinner, and later we relaxed in front of the telly, watching a danish comedy. A really nice and relaxed evening and great mood. :D

I've received a lot of online birthday greetings, both here, on Facebook and on Ekvinde.dk (- danish forum for women only), so I feel quite flabbergasted, a little dazzled and very grateful. :oops:

So all in all it's been a great day, and I'm very happy and very tired.
I'll sleep incredibly well tonight. *yawn* ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back