HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Henk!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy birthday, Henk! I wish for you what 22 was to me, if I remember back that far, correctly. :lol: It was the beginning of a fabulous adventure..good and bad, it was awesome and worth doing.

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! and many, many more:new birthday:

Yeah Lucky13, or he could at least post a picture of a sexy blond holding a Banana under "Breaking News" :) :)

Regards
Kruska

Baie dankie/Thank you very much guys I at last went through the site to see what has been going on. Have been very busy.

Dan I did drink a beer yesterday to get rid of me hangover before work. He he he...

I had a ball with my friends and did get a bit drunk in the process. I must say that this was my best Birthday ever. My family did not like it a lot that I wanted to spend most of it with my friends, real friends.

My Birthday made me pretty broke but it was worth every Rand I spend on it.

So to everyone I would like to say that every year I have spend on this site and with all you guys was worth it and may there be many more still to come.

So thank you very much again and hope I could spend one of my Birthdays with you guys and drink a beer and chill.

Oh yes, but please no drinking games (not). That would be great to meet everyone and have a drink together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back