Nov 12, 2007 #1 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Today is Mosquitoman's birthday !! For he's a jolly good fellow ....... Happy Birthday, buddie.... Charles
Today is Mosquitoman's birthday !! For he's a jolly good fellow ....... Happy Birthday, buddie.... Charles
Nov 12, 2007 #2 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,760 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Hmmm, he hasn't been on here for several moths. Anyway, happy birthday
Nov 13, 2007 #4 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria happy birthday mate whether your here or not
Nov 13, 2007 #5 Soundbreaker Welch? Tech Sergeant 1,742 10 Joined Feb 8, 2006 Location Colorado, USA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have some cake!
Nov 13, 2007 #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,710 39,985 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Hip hip hurray!.....speech!....speech!....speech!
Nov 18, 2007 #7 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Mine was on the 8th and nothing for me. Well, Happy Birthday, Mosquito!! (though I did get an email from the Forum Mods! Thanks!)
Mine was on the 8th and nothing for me. Well, Happy Birthday, Mosquito!! (though I did get an email from the Forum Mods! Thanks!)
Nov 18, 2007 Thread starter #8 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Njaco said: Mine was on the 8th and nothing for me. Well, Happy Birthday, Mosquito!! Click to expand... That's odd. I usually look, everyday, to see who has a birthday. Sorry I missed yours. A belated Happy Birthday, anyhow, Chris... Charles
Njaco said: Mine was on the 8th and nothing for me. Well, Happy Birthday, Mosquito!! Click to expand... That's odd. I usually look, everyday, to see who has a birthday. Sorry I missed yours. A belated Happy Birthday, anyhow, Chris... Charles
Nov 18, 2007 #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,710 39,985 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I second that....sorry mate. I hope that you had a good one!
Nov 18, 2007 #10 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,760 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Ah well, everybody missed mine., too, doesn't matter I don't do my own birthdays Little late, but happy birthday to you, too, Njaco
Ah well, everybody missed mine., too, doesn't matter I don't do my own birthdays Little late, but happy birthday to you, too, Njaco
Nov 18, 2007 #11 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Didn't mean to take this away from Mosquito. Besides who's counting?!!
Nov 18, 2007 #12 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,760 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Ah well, I doubt he already read it