HAPPY CANADA DAY (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
I'll be at work tomorrow and with the internet being sketchy at the best of times in camp, I'd like to wish all the Canucks on the forum, those who visit, and those who feel like being one for just a day, a happy Canada Day. Woot, woot woot!!!

CanadaFlag.gif

Geo

A Canada day?!?! What is happening to the U.S.A.? Just kidding. Happy Back-bacon day to all my Canuc friends!

We loves both kinds of bacon. :)

Yep, this is a truism of Canadians. We even like Turkey bacon and Chicken bacon though in my family we generally eat the American style bacon (cut from pork belly) versus Canadian bacon (cut from the back of the boneless loin) which is more lean than than the American or English style but closer in appearance to the English style of bacon. Man doesn't that tell you how tight we are with the Motherland. Never had English style bacon but Heck I would love to try it.

Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canadians. I thank the lord above for blessing our country and making it one of the best places in the world to live.

google canada.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful post Mike. Sixteen years old now but still impressive. I'm proud to say that I've had the privilege of having lived in or visited many of those places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back