Happy Canada Day! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer

Captain
Nov 11, 2004
Halifax, Nova Scotia
:animalbeaver: Now get pissed! :occasion5:

Attachments

• Canada Day, Up Canada Way.wma
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • OOH-Canada2.bmp
    926.1 KB · Views: 1,340
  • frisk me.bmp
    542 KB · Views: 880
Good on ya fellas, enjoy a few frosties for me, as Mr. Tequilia is pounding my head right now.....

Attachments

• Canada Day.jpg
    Canada Day.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 574
lesofprimus said:
U get pissed off pretty easily I guess...

Whose the geek patrol in the pic???

Friends of my nephew, hes in Holland right now with his buds, and sent me his Canada day celebration, they are bunch retards, But they're my bunch of retards dag nammit ;)

I think I'm a little skeptical from my location to ship 3 cases roughly the 70lb max from toronto to the netherlands would cost in the area of $500 dollars plus the amount of tax levied in the netherlands leads me to don my hip waders

And why would you go over to Holland to have Canadian beer shipped to you? You'd just drink the European stuff.

Will someone get Hussars a nappy for his face?

pbfoot said:
I think I'm a little skeptical from my location to ship 3 cases roughly the 70lb max from toronto to the netherlands would cost in the area of $500 dollars plus the amount of tax levied in the netherlands leads me to don my hip waders

Oh no I get paid back, thats for damn sure, he asked me over the phone to do so, and it cost me about 1500 dollars plus shipping costs. it worked out to about 1700 dollars.

plan_D said:
And why would you go over to Holland to have Canadian beer shipped to you? You'd just drink the European stuff.

Will someone get Hussars a nappy for his face?

I think I made it perfectly clear that my nephew is a retard.

the price is $2405 for Fedex alone not including any duties or excise taxes in the netherlands this does not include the price of the beer:rolleyes: I am extremely doubtful

Okay... I'm a little late but I was busy with my job lately.

Happy Canada Day !

Did you heard about the guy who pissed on the tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Ottawa on July 1st ? That guy got photographed by a veteran who sent the pictures to the medias.

Here it was also the "National Moving Day"... In Québec, every location contracts for apartments ends on June 30th. So everyone move to their new apartment on July 1st. That provincial law was made by the PQ to piss off the English.

So the few Federalists who were not busy with their moving went to the "Plaines d'Abraham" for a party. The first day of July not being a great day for Federalists to party (it's exactly a week after the "Saint-Jean Baptiste"), some separatist jackasses showed up at the party to sign their fascist songs and walk on Canadian flags. Just try to do the same with a US flag in Washington D.C. on July 4th. :rolleyes: I can bet you'll end up "dancing" with a bunch of Marines really soon. Where is the Canadian Army when we need them ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back