HAPPY HOLIDAY (1 Viewer)

fubar57

General
37,477
27,228
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
I'm off to camp until Christmas Eve and as the internet in camp is sketchy at best, I would like to wish all here Happy Holidays.

George - Geo - Fubar57
:reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::bunny::reindeer::reindeer:-------:x-mas:
 
Happy Holidays!
 
You take care up there Geo and come back safely. Wishing you all the best for the holidays and thanks for all the excellent help you've given me this year.
 
All the best George, and I hope you get back in time for Christmas with the family, weather permitting.
And may I be the first to wish you Happy Easter - just in case!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
You bet, the happiest of Holidays to you and yours
 

Attachments

  • super_funny_hilarious_laughing_pictures_santa.gif
    super_funny_hilarious_laughing_pictures_santa.gif
    210.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Merry Christams Pal !!!
 
83372_zima-wiety-lady-renifer-nieg-mikolaj.jpg
 
And to you Wurger Wesołych Świąt i szczęśliwego nowego roku
 

Attachments

  • new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    584.6 KB · Views: 191
  • chimney8.gif
    chimney8.gif
    45 KB · Views: 152
Merry Christmas Geo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back