Jan 1, 2008 #21 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Anyone have a headache???? Happy New Year again....
Jan 1, 2008 #22 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Well its 2008.... Ah who am I kidding this year is going to be better than last!
Jan 1, 2008 #23 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Happy New Year ! I hope those of you with hangovers get over it quick. Charles
Jan 1, 2008 #24 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I actually had no hangover this morning! I am very surprised.
Jan 1, 2008 #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! No hangover, too! Don't know how I did it. Graeme is that pic before you guys drank or after?
Jan 1, 2008 #26 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia happy new year everyone!
Jan 1, 2008 #27 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Don't let Graeme fool anyone. He's actually 18 and svelte.
Jan 2, 2008 #28 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Unfortunately I had to be on duty on Sunday and Monday and I hadn't had any time to wish you before , but now... A Happy New Year to all of you guys.
Unfortunately I had to be on duty on Sunday and Monday and I hadn't had any time to wish you before , but now... A Happy New Year to all of you guys.