Harrison's Siggys

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
Test
 

Attachments

  • Siggy 1.jpg
    Siggy 1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 300
Nice Harrison, but it looks like your stretching the picture. Try finding a picture you can crop to the aspect ratio you want, then re-size it. Are you looking for a 110? I'll look and see what I have.
 
I found a bunch of 110 art. If you want me to give it a shot I can make some up for you when I get home tonight.
 
Here's a few Harrison:
 

Attachments

  • 110 01.jpg
    110 01.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 110 02.jpg
    110 02.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 110 03.jpg
    110 03.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 110 04.jpg
    110 04.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 110 05.jpg
    110 05.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 110 10.jpg
    110 10.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 110 09.jpg
    110 09.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 110 08.gif
    110 08.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 110 07.jpg
    110 07.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 110 06.jpg
    110 06.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 110 11.jpg
    110 11.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 110 12.jpg
    110 12.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 110 13.jpg
    110 13.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 110 14.jpg
    110 14.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 272
Nicely done Glenn, I love the "G" going up!
 
New one

Just fooling around
 

Attachments

  • New Siggy.jpg
    New Siggy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 451,725
Posted my sig in wrong thread :oops:

Here's my new idea if i can get a 487th Badge without the white border.
 

Attachments

  • New Siggy Preddy.jpg
    New Siggy Preddy.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 228
What program do you use? In Gimp, you combine the pictures as seperate layers. You can then mask the white in the layer containing the badge. Check out my Gimp tutorial in the stickies of this section. Then you'll know how to do it.
 
I use Gimp I was looking at it but I still couldn't figure it out. I'll have a look again later!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back