Haunted House (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No tricks, I don't know enough about computers to set up a camera, let alone fake something. I am an old b@stard that has experienced some strange stuff. We are moving in this week. I have talked with George, to tell him that we love the house as much as he does. Based on my previous experience we have nothing to fear.

Well, if the premises are watched over by a benevolent spirit, this can't be a bad thing...unless bad people show up uninvited while you're away.

Then things could get ugly...

Far better than an alarm system, if you ask me.

Totally agree!

Can he do rigging? Paint? He could finish up for you "after hours".

Bill we always said it was Little people hmmnnn.......Paul that is just to cool like you have mentioned have seen some strange things more so with Deja-vu for me.

Believe ................... Bwaahaaa .....................

Attachments

• Ghost in Tower.jpg
    Ghost in Tower.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 105
Always chasing the WAAFs eh Karl! :)

Good luck with the move Paul. Like Terry and Dave said, I reckon you'll be right there - 'George' would have let you know by now if he didn't like you!

Our daughter is taking the "first" floor, AKA, the basement. She has been staying there for the last three nights. "George" has made himself known. She is, (while not blood), indeed my daughter. She inherited my sense of sniffing out B.S. That is to say, she isn't going to credit a house settling noise to a paranormal event. ""George" has changed radio channels on her and walks around on the upper floor in the evening, until she asks him to stop. He is a presence there, mostly playful, on occasion annoying, but always harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back