Haunted House

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
I posted a bit back how I rented a room in a house that was haunted. I am proud to announce that I am now in possession of said house. It took some time and effort to track down the woman that owned it, but we have done it. This is a 5 bedroom, 2 level, 2 bath, 2 kitchen, 2 garage, 1 bomb shelter, on a quiet acre. The lady that has had it has had trouble keeping anyone in it because of the ghost.
No ****!
When I was there, I got on well with "George", as we called him. He liked me. He would turn my computer on and off as asked. Items would go missing until I asked him to return them, then they would be back where they were left.
There is no way to convince someone that has not experienced the things that I have, so I won't.
I am just happy to be back here.
Mike, come visit!

Where is it? Address please.

I went to the Winchester Jouse in San Jose when I was a little fart. Swore I heard a piana, mother then knew I was truly nuts. But I know, GDammit, I heard it!

I am very curious about such paranormal, Paul.
Can't you take video and introduce it in YouTube?

Good on ya Paul!

No problem if they're friendly mate, it's the bad ones that are trouble. (like I've said elsewhere on the forum, I've experienced quite a few ghosts in my time)

You could maybe check out the house history to identify 'George'.

Good one Paul, maybe George can find out the colour of that plane…………..better still, find it!

b0227.gif

Two months ago, a local emergency office located near the northern frontier received 119 (311 in the U.S.) in the midnight. As no one on the other side spoke, staff detected phone number to go there. After hours, they arrived at a no-man's villa in the deep mountains. There were no men but about 200 army soldiers died in that area during winter training a hundred years ago. Telephone company explains "Wind may have caused some irregular noise which had matched to 119 of pulse signal though such a chance is very low".

Sounds pretty strange. I suppose you could get him to put an item back and set up a camera where it last was found. Unless "George" is camera shy I have a feeling that may be just the trick for getting some proof. But I do trust that you're telling the truth and if you aren't well you had me fooled there!

You are welcome my friend. But in truth I must say it was accidental. I was scrolling up on my "smart" phone and I hit the bacon button by accident! :lol:

All the same though, for all you do for the forum, this bacon for you! Enjoy!

When I was in Yokosuka Japan in the 60's we were watching the Lone Ranger in Japanese.......

Hiyako Silversan! Away...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back