He-70

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
I just bought a model off eBay a matchbox He-70F, I am going to try to build it. Has anyone built this model? Is an easy one?



Thanks,
B-17engineer
 
If you're a rivet counter, you're in for a heartbreak. Some of the parts are VERY basic, not even resembling the intended object - BUT! With a alot of patience, she can be built up as a fairly nice kit. I have one myself, and so have been checking up on the net (The He 70K on the modelersunderground site was especially good).

What markings are you thinking of doing, BTW?
 
I'm with A4K.In addition I can say that the assembling of the model depends on the mould shape.But as memory serves the model is still of good quality.

Here you are a link I have found for you.I hope you will find some infos you need.

Matchbox 1/72 Heinkel He 70F-2/ He 70G-1/He 170A
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back