Heinkel He-162, Armée de l'air, Revell 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Karl Newkeny

Airman
Oct 17, 2014
Pilsen
Hello from Czech Republic . I ' m Newkeny and Would like to share with all of the construction of this model , if you have interest and patience . Photo attach as soon as possible.:)

Thank you very much for your encouragement ... let's get to it . Basic preparation and separation of the components . I purchased a complete set of BigEd and replace most of the plastic parts with metal.
p.s. Please,
DSCF1092.JPG
excuse my English , I 'm a beginner . Thank you .
DSCF1059.JPG
DSCF1067.JPG
DSCF1078.JPG
DSCF1088.JPG

I have a feeling that this is going to be good...

Greetings. -) I started assembling the cockpit. Metal parts are there a lot. Some colors are already in production , you 'll stick up after painting .
DSCF1094.JPG
DSCF1105.JPG
DSCF1111.JPG
DSCF1113.JPG
DSCF1114.JPG
the pilot's seat , supplemented by manual control .

Very nice detail on the seat and bulkhead just remember when you come to attaching the gun bay cover it hinges from the bottom not the top as shown in the instructions. Check out this restoration that was done in France it's full of reference photos He 162

Thanks for the warning ! Although this site know , I did not notice this detail .

Yes, this is what I saw. I did not know it only at the beginning of the construction. I will be grateful for another notice . Have a nice day .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back