Hello from another new guy...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dude, I'm sooooo jealous!!!! I'm a Mustang nut ever since my first '67 fastback (Bullitt green!!) when I was younger and naturally included the Cobra with that. Ohhh to one day ride in one!

Dude, I'm sooooo jealous!!!! I'm a Mustang nut ever since my first '67 fastback (Bullitt green!!) when I was younger and naturally included the Cobra with that. Ohhh to one day ride in one!

1967 Mustang Fastback? Sweet!! I miss mine terribly! :(

I know what you mean, a few years back I never even gave it a thought that I would ever have something close. A friend of mine thought I was nuts trying to do a resto-mod on my '86 Mustang, and then, the rusted frame appeared. That was my decision to change my directions and the driver to get the Kit. My deciding factor was 2 things: 1 - He and I went to Carlyle, Pa. for the kitcat foriegn cars show at the end of May and researched what kit would fit my budget and acommendate my drivetrain and accessories. And the 2nd thing: 2 - He let me drive his cobra, a 2 hour ride back to Virginia. Bad idea, huh!!? I cursed him out for about ten minutes halfway home, and before the last thing I said before he was about to apologize for whatever it was... I'm buying a Kit on Monday from FFR. He was elated and laughing hard from the stint I put him through!!

Well, I wish I can accomendate you for the ride, however, I really need some down time to rebuild the motor, only to refresh abuse components with new parts. That's why I bought the Jeep, so I can still ride with the top down and trail rides with some friends in the Shenandoah Mountain trails. (When it's warmer of course)

I had a '39 "more door" Ford. #50 chev, 35t0 turbo with a shift kit. 3" dropped front axle. True Spoke wheels, 14" front, 16" rear. Black with silver to candy blue flames on the front. Sometimes put my sign kit in the trunk and went out on sign jobs. I loved that car. Cept for the roll out windshield, it was a fair weather car!

1967 Mustang Fastback? Sweet!! I miss mine terribly! :(

I know what you mean, a few years back I never even gave it a thought that I would ever have something close. A friend of mine thought I was nuts trying to do a resto-mod on my '86 Mustang, and then, the rusted frame appeared. That was my decision to change my directions and the driver to get the Kit. My deciding factor was 2 things: 1 - He and I went to Carlyle, Pa. for the kitcat foriegn cars show at the end of May and researched what kit would fit my budget and acommendate my drivetrain and accessories. And the 2nd thing: 2 - He let me drive his cobra, a 2 hour ride back to Virginia. Bad idea, huh!!? I cursed him out for about ten minutes halfway home, and before the last thing I said before he was about to apologize for whatever it was... I'm buying a Kit on Monday from FFR. He was elated and laughing hard from the stint I put him through!!

Well, I wish I can accomendate you for the ride, however, I really need some down time to rebuild the motor, only to refresh abuse components with new parts. That's why I bought the Jeep, so I can still ride with the top down and trail rides with some friends in the Shenandoah Mountain trails. (When it's warmer of course)

I did the same thing after the 'Stang and a few Fiat Spyders. Went the truck route. Last Jeep I had was this '76 (pic) along with a 69 LandRover and some Ford P/Us.....

Attachments

• 029_29.JPG
    029_29.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 028_28.JPG
    028_28.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 37
You're welcome. ;)
The invention of the internet is indeed marvelous! :) :lol:
And your cars ARE cool! :thumbleft:
Thank you, and you're absolutely correct, the internet has made this planet alot smaller and others closer together! :thumbright:

I had a '39 "more door" Ford. #50 chev, 35t0 turbo with a shift kit. 3" dropped front axle. True Spoke wheels, 14" front, 16" rear. Black with silver to candy blue flames on the front. Sometimes put my sign kit in the trunk and went out on sign jobs. I loved that car. Cept for the roll out windshield, it was a fair weather car!

Man, that must have been a beauty! :thumbright:

I did the same thing after the 'Stang and a few Fiat Spyders. Went the truck route. Last Jeep I had was this '76 (pic) along with a 69 LandRover and some Ford P/Us.....

Cool Jeep! And You can tell the trucks are definately not afraid of rocks and trees! Happy Trails! :thumbright:

Nice cars Dans

Thanks! Scotland!! Glad to read from ya! :thumbright:

Beautiful car you have there. And welcome to the forums from Charleston, South Carolina.

Thanks! I was at Charleston for Advance CrewChief School back in 1991-2 at the Air Force Base and had a grand time touring and hanging downtown at the Irish Pub (Can't remember the name). Visited the Aircraft Carrier Museum at Patriot Point.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back