Hello from another new guy... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dans65

Airman
May 25, 2010
Arlington, Va.
Hello All,
I have been on the forum for a week or so and I haven't yet seen it all. Since a child, I have been interested in WWII aircraft and can never get enough of it. Been to air shows, museums, events, and also a mechanic in the USAF on C-141B/C, and also the KC-135R. Back in the eighties, I had supported B-52G/Hs, KC-135A/Es, and F-4C/Ds Phantoms. My interest of aircraft has span out from WWI up 'til now Aircraft, as well as silent service and the surface Navy of WWI to present.
I have collected some pretty cool maintenance documentation on the F-86D that my Uncle had maintained in the fifties that I would like to share (Once I can get another printer that works when I want it too! I'll scan 'em up). I had already retrieved some documentation on the P-39 for an friend of mine who tells me he is trying to get his here from Russia (I haven't seen a bill of sale to prove he owns it...Yet!!) But, if you know the guy, you can bet he'll get it here with proof!
GOD BLESS our Veterans (past, present, and future), may they come back safely and rest in peace.

Dan

Thank you All,
I really do appreciate fellow enthsiasts and hope to chat with you in the near future. Luckily for me I can visit this site during work hours, and still do my job (Can 'ya believe it!?).

This is absolutely wonderful with folks all around the world just sharing all they have...this is just too cool!

Have a great day!

sign0016.gif

An you're not done yet. G'day Dan, welcome to the gang, sometimes I just can't get to bed of a night there's so much going on here and I don't want to miss anything.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

sign0016.gif

An you're not done yet. G'day Dan, welcome to the gang, sometimes I just can't get to bed of a night there's so much going on here and I don't want to miss anything.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back