Hello from another new guy...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Holy Crap!

I just checked this out and found out about these replies, and I never got a notice. Well, um, Thanks folks, glad to be here and checking the forum out. Unfortunately I will not be building models anytime soon, too many bigger projects and family crisis' causes me to focus down other avenues. But I'll keep my eyes open thru the forum! Happy Holidays!

Thanks guys. These are my bigger projects...
DSCN4049.jpg

DSC_2667.gif

Thanks for the compliments!
Sorry Folks, it's a kit car that a friend and myself built afew years back. I could never afford a real one or even a continuation either...Bigger bucks then I can fork up! However, been driving it around the countyside and fixing the bugs out whenever they popped up. Found more bugs this past early fall and now contemplating to park it to fix afew cylinders. But not after the Polar Run we have on New Year's Day in downtown D.C.! Brrrrr!

Greetings from a displaced Yank in Oz. Been here 10 years now.

I'm used to seeing California street rods. But that Cobra is too cool. 5.0 beefed up should impress any onlooker!!!!!

Post some kits mate!

Greetings from a displaced Yank in Oz. Been here 10 years now.

I'm used to seeing California street rods. But that Cobra is too cool. 5.0 beefed up should impress any onlooker!!!!!

Post some kits mate!

Thanks,
I really appreciate the compliments you all have been giving me, and here's more of my pics, if can access the website. The Cobras you see are in my club... Enjoy!

Image hosting, free photo sharing video sharing at Photobucket

My Build site:
Dan Deitz's Build

Dan
HaPpY HoLiDaYs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back