Hello from Ottawa

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AndrewR

Airman
Jul 14, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Greetings everyone. My name's Andrew and I'm a Brit living in Ottawa, Canada. I took a very long break from modelling, but got back into it about 2 years ago. WW2 single engine Allied fighters are my favourite subjects, especially Spitfires. I mostly model in 1/72, but I'm game to try any scale.
I'm enthusiastic, but ham-fisted, so don't expect competition standard builds :)

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome Andrew, It seems another Runner has found Sanctuary. Poke around, ask questions and post some of your old build. The format is a little different then what you are use to but it's easy once you get the knack of it. The one downfall IMHO is no individual workbench threads. Other then that its really cool here.

I got to run to my sons baseball game but maybe we can catch up later tonight.

Cheers...

A Brit living in Ottawa? Are you a spy? :lol:

Welcome aboard. Hope you're enjoying life in that beautiful city.

No, but my next door neighbour works for CSIS :)
This doesn't breach operational security, everyone in the neighbourhood knows...

We've been here a year, after 10 years in Saskatoon- my wife's from Ottawa; we're renovating our house at the moment, so we're staying with the in-laws! :shock:

Hey andrew, i was not able to say farewell elsewhere, it seems they deleated me!

You know me, it Chris FFZ.

Welcome Andrew, It seems another Runner has found Sanctuary. Poke around, ask questions and post some of your old build. The format is a little different then what you are use to but it's easy once you get the knack of it. The one downfall IMHO is no individual workbench threads. Other then that its really cool here.

I got to run to my sons baseball game but maybe we can catch up later tonight.

Cheers...
Logan's run reference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back