Hello Kitty Go 229 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

E Hood

Airman
Jun 23, 2008
Has someone out there posted or seen an IL-2 screenshot of a Go 229 in a "Hello Kitty" paint scheme? I saw this a couple of days ago, and now I can't find it.

Please advise, and TIA,

eh

Here it is for those that don't want to search.

f408823c4201ec6aae574fcb9f0b40a2ad147097.jpg

Link if embed not working... http://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2009/03/f408823c4201ec6aae574fcb9f0b40a2ad147097.JPG

That's the one, and many, many thanks!

I don't quite understand Hello Kitty myself, but one of my daughters (an adult) is a collector, and I'd meant to pass along a URL.

Glad we could help, EHood

I was wondering about that scheme though...my thoughts were either that a youngster was running that skin, which would be cool or that it was one tough SoB!

Just imagine getting shot down by that and having to man-up when your buds found out...

:lol:

Glad we could help, EHood

I was wondering about that scheme though...my thoughts were either that a youngster was running that skin, which would be cool or that it was one tough SoB!

Just imagine getting shot down by that and having to man-up when your buds found out...

:lol:
You look them straight in the eye and tell them it wasn't you. ;)

Wheelsup

I have had these for a long time but I just found out the OP never found the skin so I uploaded the Horten Skin and a Bf-109 skin for him. Hope your daughter gets a kick out of them Ehood.
I was under the impression that they did follow the link and downloaded the skin...hence their comment:
Six years ago! :lol:

Spinning in their graves!? They'll get up, grab their headstones, ask if 'this is the thanks we get, for fighting for Germany', throw a strop and hissyfit, say 'we don't have to take this, we're going home'....
But...leave their graves and go home? Home to where? The secret Nazi UFO base?

:evil4:

I was under the impression that they did follow the link and downloaded the skin...hence their comment:

I don't quite understand Hello Kitty myself, but one of my daughters (an adult) is a collector, and I'd meant to pass along a URL.
Six years ago! :lol:
Nope, Ehood never found them hence the post uploading them. I ain't that far off my rocker I would bump a thread this old and wacky just for the heck of it. :)

But...leave their graves and go home? Home to where? The secret Nazi UFO base?

:evil4:

Nice to see you again too GG. 8)

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back